Monday, June 20, 2011

June 17, 2011 - Anthony M. Silverman

Well I said my goodbyes to him on Friday and of course I broke down. I even txt him before he came to see me and said "UGH FUCK... I feel like crying" his reply was "Alright hold it in". I saw that truck rollin up to the back of the store and right when I saw him, I broke. People aren't meant to understand the relationship that me and Anthony have and I don't feel the need to explain. He kept saying "you'll be alright" and I felt a little silly since I should be the one to be saying that. We gave each other a long, strong hug and he was on his way. This picture was taken in the Federal building before his court. Gonna miss my N.E.F.A.B. Brotha... See you in 19 months...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment