Friday, August 13, 2010

The intro...



So this experiment came to me about maybe a few weeks ago. While on the social sites, I get hit on by alot of people who I would rather have as friends and not dating material. I'd usually blow them off or ignore friend requests. Just because they weren't my "ideal" person to date. So now I'm doing the reverse and going to give it a try for no later than 4 months. I already have "5" test subjects and so far the results have been... INTERESTING, for a lack of a better term. No names will be mentioned in this experiment but if you are a frequent flyer of the social sites then just reading their descriptions, I'm sure you can figure out who they are. I will be doing TEXT BLOGS on this experiment with some brief descriptions to protect the subjects. At the end of this experiment I will do a video podcast on my results and see where I stand. 

NOTE: One of the original names for this experiment was "The Pussy Bump" Experiment but that is not what this experiment is about. It's not about sex, it's about dating someone with similar personalities as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment