Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Annoyed...


Ok, so last week I went to the Advocate office for a criminal intake and Behavioral Health for client intake. AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY, YOU WON'T KNOW WHY... Anywhos, I called Advocates and they told me that the person who handles that information wasn't at work and won't be in for the rest of the day., but I should call back o n Wednesday to find out the status. I call Behavioral Health  they let me know that the person I intially was assigned to was on  medical leave (my prayers are with you to a speedy recovery Chester) and so i was assigned to another counselor who doesn't seem to care for me very much. Who am I kidding, his name is Louie Lopez. and he is on leave for the rest of the week. UGH... I was really frustrated. But I can't dwell on the little shit. So I need to call advocates on Friday to find out my status and called Behavioral Health like 10 mins ago and talked to Doug. I requested a new counselor and moving on. I know these are services that I don't have to pay for but dayum. It's just annoying...

I am actually feeling good today admist everything that is going on. Life is too short to worry about the bullshit. And also to hear that my Logan is ok. Keep your head up brotha! I'm slowly but surely working on the L word close out so check that out soon!

LOVE YA BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment