Monday, January 24, 2011

The Babs Dilemma...

Participants:
-------------
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel), Angel

Messages:
---------
View recent messages
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel): Sasha Bratz...
Angel
Hey Boo! =): Yes Sheethee Barajas
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel): I ran in to Babs Escalante... And she was all "So how's your TOGLBT group doing?" she looked at Martin and they both started laughing... Imma slapp the griddles next time...
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel): Jk I just saw her and thought of what she would say...
Angel
Hey Boo! =): LMAO!! That soooo sounds like her.
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel): AND that Babs Seville invited her to watch Rupauls Drag Race season 3 at Apollos tonight. She was all... "did she invite you too"... Ugh I swear
Angel
Hey Boo! =): While Martin Just Stood There And Looked At You Up And Down And Said..."You Did Get Her Email...Right" And When you Looked Lost, She Looked At Babs And Said: "Oh No...Did You Have To Burst This Little Oodham Boy In Drags Bubble?"
Angel
Hey Boo! =): And They Just LOLd. To the point where all of Bashas was like..."Whaaaaa"
Manny St. Regis (after the hotel): LMFAO... I just gonna slap her when I see her... She's all gonna be... Ugh what did I do...

Sent from my VZW BlackBerry Storm2

No comments:

Post a Comment