Friday, January 21, 2011

Slippery when wet...


While working at the Chop Shop on a very hot Wednesday afternoon, I get an order for 4 double cheeseburgers with fries... so me, being a quick worer, got the order together while in the meantime, Darren was emptying the water buckets at the ice shave machine and spills water all over the place. He tells me in a round about way that the floor has water on it. So I get the order together and have 2 double cheeseburgers in each hands and make my way to the front AND BLAM... I biffed it, in front of everyone. I fell so dam hard that I was actually stunned for a minute. All I remember was seeing Dayle and my sister coming over to check me out. I wasn't shamed out cause it hurt so dam much. My sister was telling me that the guy who placed the order was laughing and she says "That shit ain't funny" and he got all shady and stopped. I was a little sore that night but the next day I was hurtin pretty good. This pic was taken today and the one on my ass looks just as bad...

Sent from my VZW BlackBerry Storm2

No comments:

Post a Comment