Saturday, March 19, 2011

Freestyle Friday...

What a day... Jammed packed busy at work this morning... Dam, but I managed. It never fails... Right when Darren leaves I get so busy. Today was no different. But lucky me, Anthony was there and I had him on grill check. Then we cut Ethan's hair at the back of the Chop Shop. Chilled out side and smoked a pack of smoke. Basically just kicked back. Then I had this crazy idea to let Anthony cut my hair... So mid cut I decided to use the number 2 guard on the clippers and did a G.I. Jane cut to my hair. I'm actually diggin the short hair. Headed back to Vamori and got sine clothes, headed back to the house, grubbed and smoked another pack of Camel Crushes and I had to call it a night. I never realized how late it actually was... I'm so tired to write the details of what happened today so this is it in a nutshell... I'm out... This picture is of me and Zkrubby, somewhere in Topawa...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment