Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sinful Saturday...

So Richard gives me a call this afternoon and wants to party... So of course I get ready and head to his house... I had "fun". So anyway, headed back home passed out then was rudely awaken by Silverman and Zkrubby... I was not in a good mood and was really snappy with them. I didn't mean to be such a bitch to them but I told em that I was in a grumpy mood. Its now 3:50 am and had a good night... Chatted with Renzo, Silverman and my black brotha Jay... I should go to sleep since I got a party to go to tomorrow at Peter Piper. Then again I think imma sleep in... Oh yeah... Shout out to Clark... It was a pleasant surprise to see him again... All the way from Utah... BYU... AND I'm really diggin my bald head... Well David (Chomps) was telling me its time to move on from the faux hawk look... I wonder what he is going to say when he sees me... #POW
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment