Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tooesdei...

So I'm back here in Vamori waiting on Silverman... AGAIN... I don't think I could live out here... TOO QUIET. He helped out at the Flik since... Like I've said before, get busy right after D leaves. Nothing out of the ordinary today besides the rants and raves of Bald Eagle... Ugh... My uncle Tim wants me to come down to Casa Grande to check out his new computer but I think he just wants me to do his college computer class work... Well, I just might... If he pays... I mean... THEY WAS PAYIN... So I guess we are going to have a party on Thursday for the Wildcat game... Mcnabb and his homie are going to be coming by so I invited Silverman. His honkey ass better bring something... I should be at home getting ready for that clerical test instead of being in Vamori. Ugh... Heading back now...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment