Thursday, March 17, 2011

Today was a good day...

Wow... What can I say... Started the day off a little shakey but after seen my Logan... It made the day a whole lot better... Dam it been almost 6 months since we talked but I'm glad that he came by and gave me a visit. Hopefully we can meet up together and catch up... Silverman came by and spent most of the afternoon and even helped clean up the yard at Casa De Ventura... Fired up the grill and had a family dinner with the whole family. The food was just about perfect. Then headed to Vamori and hung out with the "Bros" for a minute. Now at home watching Aeon Flux and enjoying a ice cold mango Gatorade. Going to sleep with a big smile on my face... Can't wait to get my tatt tomorrow... HE BETTER COME THRU...

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment