Monday, March 21, 2011

U of A and Sleepy Sunday

I caught like the last 15 minutes of the game and of course it was just as I predicted it... THEY CHOKED! Actually they pulled it out of théir asses... Freakin Williams... If he just made his free throws... They would've had more breathing room... But they did it and hopefully they don't pull that shit against Duke... BEAR DOWN BITCHES... I took it easy today since I'm still tired from Saturday... Partying with Richard took a lot outta me... LOL. Silverman came over and we hung out for a minute trying to look for Zkrubby. Then he let's me listen to him flow on Pop Bottles... It was aight but he sounds like he stoned outta his mind. I told him that when he does it he needs to bring it... I think I could do it better... So next Sunday we gonna do a remix with Silverman, Zkrubby and myself... MANNY.FRESH bitches... I'm out...
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment